Pinks in big D

Rich Christensen and Team Pink's will be at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis ,Tx to film a show on Saturday , Sept 2 , which is Labor day weekend . Rich Christensen and team Pinks will select 16 street racer's for a all out shoot out to be filmed for a later show ! Winner of the showdown will receive $ 10,000 cash and 8 other racer will get $ 1,000 each :SNSign:

WWW.texasmotorplex.com

My mechanic is bringing his turbo stang to it. Hes gona be doing my motor for me, Im heading there to watch it. Any one else from around DFW gona go.

:D

• Sponsors (?)

the two brothers with camaros that raced on this weeks show are from this area. They're good family friends with one of the guys in our local car club.

helty said:
the two brothers with camaros that raced on this weeks show are from this area. They're good family friends with one of the guys in our local car club.
Yeah that is Tim Tosto and Todd Tosto of Tosto racing who post on LS1Tech.com It aired on 30 Aug and was the best one yet. All 5 races were all out and no BS and no sandbagging.

Tim won and the 9 second 68 firebird is going on Ebay Tomorrow for 42k. Tim has the quickest 6 speed NA LS1 in the country and word has it, Todd plans on doing a late model TA buildup.