Play in front wheel

• Sponsors (?)

bdcardinal said:
haha ya. when you get your plates run by police here it can tell them if your reg is up to date or not.

o, youre one of the few people that will appreciate my new purchase. i just ordered a MATCO double bay 56" wide 25" deep rollaway. best $6400 i ever spent.

in ma they can tell if your reg is up to dfate. but not your inspection sticker.

nice. thats a sweet toolbox. we dont have a matco dealer at my current job. but a lot of guys at my old job had matco boxes. I thought they were very good quality.

i need to buy a new one myself i have NO room left at all in my box.

Well, I was just out in the garage looking at this. The damn wheel moves up and down but not side to side. I dunno...

The wheel spins nice and free so I am not sure about wheel bearing. The is a scary amount of up and down movement in the wheel though. I do not think it is safe to drive at highway speeds now.

I wish I could for sure identify if it is bearings, ball joint, or outer tie rod end...

bdcardinal said:
rotor is loose? you dont do much brake work do u? thats common, the torque on the lugnuts pressing against the wheels keep the rotor tight.
It is actually the hub bearing assembly... It is shot. I know that the lugs secure the rotor.