Please help me out! Crashed the car!!!

I was takin a ride money night when my hood decides to catapult up in the air into my windshield!!! Need less to say i couldnt see and i tried to slow down gradually to a stop, but i kinda vered to the right and smacked a pole... Luckily it wasnt head on and just grazed the fendder.. did not touch my wheels..

Anyways, i need a new hood, front bumper, pass side fender, and cowl area fixed...

What has to be down o fix the wiper cowl area?? it looks caved in and the 2 panels on the side are roughed up bad!! it seems like thats gonna be the most expensive fix..

Anyways.... i found a 4 inch cowl for 250.. I WILL USE PINS!!, fender for 60.... just soo the car is driveable, ill do that and drive around with no front bumper..... These headlights are 2 weeks old too and now their gone!!! UGH looked soo nice too..... But whats needed to be done in the wiper area???

FYI, i had my dad drive the car home before anyone would report it or cops could come. Crap im 17 yrs old, i cant get a wrevckless driving ticket orrr get insurance involved and my rate go uyp bigtime!!! Soo im fixin this on my own.. no frame damage whatsoever.. just body stuff... car needs to be painted anyways.. will buy a srtalker bumper too

• Sponsors (?)

First off, ill start my saying i know how you feel!! Just had this happen to me 2 weeks ago!!! IT SUCKS. The only thing that got damaged on my car was the cowl area. The 2 sides were caved in. I didnt have the money to take it to a shop so i took it to a my cousins house who is a paintless dent removal guy, and is a big 5.0 buff. Anyways he said a shop would say the cowl area is totalled and they would just cut it off and weld new metal in there. So what we did was pry the dents out as best as we could with a crowbar, and put major amounts of filler in that sucker, and painted in glossy black to match my car. It turned out pretty good, i mean I can tell it there but to some strangers it would be hard to point out. Did you have an aftermarket hood or was that the stock hood flyin up? Sorry to hear the story, i know how ticked you are!

yah dude this is roooouuuughh... it is a 3 inch harwood cowl hood... Im pretty surprised my windshield is still in 1 piece with no cracks... But this deffinately does suck.. I will NEVER use a fiberglass hood again without pins in the front.. Lesson learned... needless to say, my wiper cowl area is BADDDDDD.. ill try and get pics up today

The only way to fix that cowl is going to have someone cut out all the bent stuff and weld in new metal since it's pinch welded to the firewall of the car. I know how it feels.... I have a car w/ the same prob.