Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Pipes

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xc_myers_06

Aug 6, 2004
Nebraska
Here is the MUFFLER POLL, i know this is a super common thread and all but lets do it anyways. i just read about straight pipes from this guy's thread. So State Your Opinion and IF YOU VOTE, YOU MUST OPIONATE why you like and what you don't like!!

• Sponsors (?)

i had a hooker cat-back on my t/a and loved it.

corsa hands down has the best tone of any aftermarket muffler--none for our cars and they don't sell mufflers seperately.

i have the edelbrock--non sdt, forget the name--catback and am really pleased. no drone, good tone, not very loud.

i love my Mac catback.

sounded like a mustang when it was stock with just the catback. when the off road h-pipe was installed, it sounded like a monster!!!! you can hear me coming from blocks away.

once these rust out or break (if they ever do), i'm going to buy them in stainless

Mac gets my vote to. My other stangs had the flowbastards and Dynomax and all the others and once I heard the macs on a 4.6 I thought I should try it on my 5.0. I agree with Dan50, put on the cat-back first and it was pretty quiet, added the offroad-H and it screamed!!! Still a day I'll always remember!!

95cobraguy said:
flowmasters on a mustang is like fireworks on the 4th of july, its almost like an american traditon. it looks like many people in here dont care for them though.

I dont think its that they dont care for them...just that everyone has them. Like cobra wheels....sure they look good...but they got played out...so no one likes them anymore.

And not putting spintech on this poll is like not putting Bill Gates on one of the richest men in america list. :nonono:

My top 3: Spintech, Bassani, Flowmaster. My next muffler will be bassani. I have the spintechs now....man o man....rumble at idle SCREAM at wot...doesnt get any better. :hail2: