Poll: what cell phone you guys got?

Which company you guys use

• Total voters
im bored and looking for a stupid reason to post. just wondering what kind of cell phones you guys got. i have a nextel and i love it. and it seems that all the guys around here who are into cars and are in clubs and stuff have them. its great to have, i have only used like 67 minutes this month and i have 600 to use and i have used 607 walkie takie minutes and its just barley been half a month.

• Sponsors (?)

haha vx6000 here to just traded in my crap kyocera one for it. the camera is really useful to have u can catch all those damn i wish i had a camera right now moments. plus even tho they cost money the ring tones r fun to hav

If you have the VX6000 with picture messaging enabled, you dont have to pay for ringtones. Just email 30K or less MIDI files to (area code plus phone number)@vzwpix.com and it'll come to your phone. When you get it and view the pix message, it'll start playing. Go to options and save sound. Bingo, free ringtone.

Integraholic said:
If you have the VX6000 with picture messaging enabled, you dont have to pay for ringtones. Just email 30K or less MIDI files to (area code plus phone number)@vzwpix.com and it'll come to your phone. When you get it and view the pix message, it'll start playing. Go to options and save sound. Bingo, free ringtone.

You are a genious!

Integraholic said:
You can also make your own verbal ringtones with the VX6000. Just make a voice recording and then send it to yourself in a pix message.
o damn thanks man the dude at the verizon store told me i could do that but he didnt say how. n e one tried recording a song like by blastin it from a soundsystem and then using that as a ring?

FunkMasterFlex said:
o damn thanks man the dude at the verizon store told me i could do that but he didnt say how. n e one tried recording a song like by blastin it from a soundsystem and then using that as a ring?
Yes, it sounds like crap.

i've got sprint service w/ a samsung vga1000 camera phone. the camera on its a piece of crap, but the rest of the phone is pretty nice... beats having to use my old nokia brick.:doh: