Popular colors for a GT

Please select the color for your GT.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jt14894

Apr 6, 2005
Florida
I tried searching this site for a similar subject, but couldn't find anything.
Just using this poll to get a count to see what are the most popular colors for the GTs so far or to see how many people have this or that color.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

celticstanger said:
I like most of them - the white, the reds, Sonic, yellow, black. Got the SS - classy (and on the lot at the time :D ).

Very nice!!
-----
Looks like the Satin Silver is in the lead. With the Mineral Grey, Sonic Blue, and Redfire tied at second.

Yeah I like the white too that was my first choice. Silver was second and I found a local dealership with one in March. The torch reds are slick looking in the 05 models also.

sacrstang said:
Yeah I like the white too that was my first choice. Silver was second and I found a local dealership with one in March. The torch reds are slick looking in the 05 models also.

Whites are nice colors, but I've previously owned 3 white cars (1995 Honda Civic, 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, 1998 Nissan Maxima) so I thought 3 is enough and try a new color.

Personally, I'm glad to see there are so few Torch Reds :) Of those, I wonder what percentage have Red leather, IUP's, color inserts etc. :)

When MY05 is done, will Ford put out an official breakdown on 1) How many GT's and V6's were built and 2) a color breakdown?

05Stangster said:
Personally, I'm glad to see there are so few Torch Reds :) Of those, I wonder what percentage have Red leather, IUP's, color inserts etc. :)

When MY05 is done, will Ford put out an official breakdown on 1) How many GT's and V6's were built and 2) a color breakdown?

Thats a good thing.
The more rare it is, the better. :nice:

Do the counts reflect what you see in your area?
Combined with the V6s, I've seen lots of Redfires, but they're mostly V6s.
Whites I've only seen a couple and one GT with red stripes (Very nice!).
Ditto for the Torch Red, Legend Lime, Sonic Blue, and Black.
Suprisingly, I've seen a lot of Yellows and Windveil blues in equal numbers of V6 and GTs. Same goes for Satin Silver and Mineral Grey.
Nice to see a good number participating.

when i bought my car, there were no legend limes on the lot. the salesman described the color to me (they were out of brochures back then) i decided it would be ugly. the other day, i saw one in person. i like it because it looks like something that would have been in the 60's. lime is a good color, but not very flashy. thats why i think that more people aren't buying lime.