Possible Goodbye

hognutz said:
no I am just anti-import. always hated them always will. sound like ****. hate front wheel drive or awd.

my gt is my comuter car it is not supposed to be fast. fast starts at 12sec. so both of the cars you listed are borderline. just too expensive for what you get.

so rear wheel drive is only hp related?

formula 1
indy
nascar
etc, etc

maybe subaru or mistsubishi can show them what they are doing wrong.

Is that your car in your avatar?

Because if it is, thats pretty tacky, if not rice itself... to some people.

NO OFFENSE.

There is NOTHING wrong with a TASTEFULL and FAST import. I dont like HORRIBLE farting exhaust, but im sure there are plenty who dont like my rumble.

You generalize too much with rice.

I WISH I can get my hands on a 91-94 DSM AWD Turbo, or even just FWD as a DAILY DRIVER. I had one and I miss it. Anyway its better than putting miles on my stangs. Plus way better in the SNOW!.

• Sponsors (?)

I was considering the STi and Cobra when I bought my car in September. I finally chose the cobra cause I could get it cheaper than the STi, but I also don't have kids to think about or a wife just yet.

I like the STi over the EVO for these reasons:

more displacement
better sound
driver controllable center differential
limited slip front differential
6 speed tranny
non-transverse flat four motor
no radio from the factory :)

Even though the aftermarket is bigger for the EVO from what I understand, I would still rather have the STi.

I think you are making a fine choice. Especially with a 15 month old son, a 4 door AWD turbo 4 banger is a great and very useful car. I heard infinity will be releasing the G35 4 door all wheel drive here in the US next year (skyline). Too bad it isn't available for you now to choose from now.

Good luck,

-Jason