Post 45th Anniversary Recap: a BIG "Thank You" from CDC!

CDCTech

Premium Sponsor
Mar 6, 2009
Novi, MI
Hi everyone!

We're slowly recovering from a l-o-n-g weekend of fun at the 45th Anniversary show, and I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by to say hi! We met people from all over the world, including Norway, France, Mexico, Canada, and Germany just to name a few... all coming together in one place to celebrate the Mustang. Amazing!

We were positioned among some very cool vendors, including Ford Racing & Gene Evans Ford, as well as Vortech/Paxton featuring a number of cars built by Tulsa Car F/X. If you guys haven't seen Car F/X's work, please check them out! Amazing work from an extremely nice family-owned business. :nice: Tulsa Car F/X has been one of our best dealers for a very long time, and we appreciate their support.

Vortech had their new twin screw blower on display that I cannot wait to get my hands on! The guys from Gene Evans Ford were nice enough to install the Ford Racing suspension and exhaust on our 2010 GT convertible, among the many other installs they had going on at the time. Many thanks!! Of course I can't leave out Shelby, CJ Pony, and Mustangs Unlimited, all of whom were nearby as well.

Mr. Raburn himself was gracious enough to hang out with us over the weekend, and was kind enough to provide food and even help with a few installations - I apologize to anyone who's car he may have damaged in the process! JUST KIDDING! :) Thanks Mike for displaying your beautiful GT500 (which WILL be mine... one day!) in our booth... looking forward to hanging out again soon.

It was a whirlwind couple of days, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something! Next stops: the Mid-America Shelby Meet in Tulsa and the All Ford Nats in Carlisle! Look for special pricing announcements soon. See you guys there!

57937d1240406505-post-45th-anniversary-recap-big-thank-you-cdc-rig.jpg

Attachments

• rig.jpg
    rig.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Sponsors (?)

sounds like it was a great time, too bad i could not make it. mike and donnie said they had a great time hanging out with you guys. i hope to make it to one of the events soon.