Post pics: ***lazer RED 94-98 GTs**

• Sponsors (?)

i cant wait to get my new 98 cobra rims on. they look so good on our cars. 2 weeks left :D . here is mine. pic suck but oh well

car1.jpg

Um not sure, there black though, I think just the normal Eibach sports or what ever there called. Just the normal ones :) Its supriseangly a very smooth ride too.

Humm I wanna get a Cobra RR hood and the normal Saleen wing (not double stacker) anyone got a pic of the hood on a lazer red?

I feel like a picture w_hore because I've posted pics alot the last week. :p

Don't you Laser Red guys love how the color changes in different light settings? :hail2:

rims1.jpg

rims6.jpg

dc7.jpg

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0016.JPG

My stepdad's 2002 saleen SC281 :hail2:

saleen2.jpg

1_saleen3.jpg

saleen.JPG

My Dad's 2000 GT 5 speed

mustanga.JPG

It's kind of ironic that all three of us have Laser Red, because I'm the only one who really likes red on cars. My dad & stepdad both loved it when they saw it on the Mustang though and had to have it. Too bad they stopped making Laser Red. :(

Attachments

• rims1.jpg
    rims1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 315
  • rims6.jpg
    rims6.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 279
VIPERn94Five-0 said:
i LOVE the way Laser Red looks different in different lighting....my favorite is like "parking lot" light...where its got like a yellowish tint to the light...makes the car look like a rusty orange color that is amazing!

WERD!! Looks like an Auburn!

jtkz: I never liked those rims when I saw the straigh on view (second pic), but when I see them at the long angle (3rd pic) they look :nice:
Like the Crager's of the 70's

RC

jtkz13 said:
Looks nice Seth. I had a 93 Probe GT and it was a fun little car. :0

I'm sure you've heard it before, but get some springs on that 4X4 ;D

I have MAX Speed lower springs 2" front and 2.2" rear and you can see that on first pics , other pics are old about 5-10 months , now I again have stock springs because winter comming and I gonna drive my beast on snow :D