Post Pics Of How Your Classic Mustang Currently Sits

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Post pics of how your classic mustang currently sits?
  2. i will finish one soon ,i swear .don't look at me like that :rlaugh: _MG_3783.JPG b9b8e9c9ce9d.jpg _MG_4041.JPG
    rich777 likes this.
  3. this is the only recent pic i have. the fastback got put on the back burner this summer for a couple vintage chopper builds lol
  4. Finishing up a year long restoration of the engine bay and engine that included GT40 heads, AFM cam and a 5 speed conversion.

image.jpg image.jpg
  5. Here's mine. I'm two weeks into a full rebuild lol. Got a loooooooong way to go. @bikefreak600 my project bike is finished (pictured on the right)! At least I'm done putting money into it lol. Gotta sell it to tackle this mustang build. image.jpg image.jpg
  6. Here is mine. I'm in the process of replacing the floorpans and adding front torque boxes. I have already repaired the cowl. It's pretty much just a rolling shell. Hopefully it will be finished before I'm too old to drive it LOL
  7. dont sell the bike.... you will have many stressful restoration days ahead, ride them bad days away on the bike !
  8. I would love to but its the only way i can afford to start the stang! Besides, I haven't had enough time lately to ride it and she deserves to be in a home where she isn't kept in a garage all day =)
  9. This is mine before it was put into storage. It's time has come so the work will begin early next year. I'm going to move it to my garage so I can evaluate the parts situation.

10. IMG_0286.JPG The 65' the CarCapsule filling up for the long winter.
  11. Just pulled the engine today

Attached Files:

12. waiting for the new suspension and motor to arrive this week.... IMG_0936.JPG
    rich777 likes this.
  13. Mine is just about complete! 390, top loader, shelby drop, leather, new electrical system complete, vintage air IMG_5821.JPG IMG_5560.JPG IMG_5840.JPG
  14. My '65 Fastback. 73,000 miles...
  15. My 69 fastback IMG95201402289515063095947.jpg
    willbj58 and rich777 like this.
  16. side.jpg