40th Anniv Post pics of your 40th package!!!

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by stangliter04, Apr 30, 2005.

1. The 40th Anniversary Edition package was a $900 option only available on cars in 3 colors.... Crimson Red, Oxford White and Black. The fender badge does not make yours a 40th Anniv. edition. He was not being rude....he was trying to educate you and you took it the wrong way :nonono: .....lighten up just a bit.

2. I'll post pics of mine later when I can put it on the computer!!

See sig below!! 40th Mach I

3. We 35th guys have the same problem...search ebay for "35th anniversary mustang." It pulls up alot of V6s... :rolleyes:

4. chill Pam sheesh....
    I guess I should have been more clear my bad....

5. My 04 click to enlarge

Attached Files:

6. Here it is

Attached Files:

7. Tooo funny, yours is only the second car online that I have found so far, that is like mine...here are my pics...

My 2004 GT

8. SWEET :hail2: I also had a blue 641/2 but I sold it. I like your cloth sets I have leather and they get very hot in the summer so I got some covers for them. :cheers:

9. IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Chin spoiler and shorty antenna are on their way.

Attached Files:

10. I like convertibles, have I seen your car before somewhere?

11. very nice 40th. :nice:

12. Well here's another white one! I count three members with white! The few the proud!

[​IMG]

I have yet to see another white one on the road. I have only seen a crimson V6 also.

BTW fellow stangers, If your 2004 mustang doesnt have body colored side mirrors its not a 40th anni. package. Thats the main difference. Oh and the ARIZONA BEIGE BULLITTS....

Seems to be a bit of confusion here.

Cheers!

:bang:

13. I have never seen another white one on the road either!!! It seems to be impossible to find out the production numbers though....

14. Here's mine, still at the car dealer

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      40.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      46.7 KB
      Views:
  15. 2.jpg
    IMG_3865.jpg
    IMG_3903.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg

theres mine, a friend of mine is a amateur photographer, so he did the pics for me.

Attached Files:

16. Dude I freaking love your car! Damnit that's nice, and a lot of it, is really, I mean, I know what to look for, you obviously are as good as anyone at taking care of a car. Well done. These cars deserve the treatment.

:SNSign:

Attached Files:

17. thanks man. Yeah my parents got it for me for graduation last year. its my life. Im plan on keeping it forever

18. Those are some great pics. I suck at taking pictures and never get shots as good as those.