Post Pics of your Verts

the best vert weather has only just begun!

Attachments

• driveway shot.jpg
    driveway shot.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 77
  • driveway2.jpg
    driveway2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
Well, since my car has been broken all summer here's the 'vert I've been crusing in. Its my wife's MR2 spyder... and with gas prices the way they are I'm glad we have this thing, it gets 32+mpg even when I beat on it!

mollyscar_0230dark.jpg

mollyscar_0188_copy.jpg

Here's my '95, man I miss driving my car. Its been a while since I put pics up of it so here's quite a few. :D

3paulscar.jpg

paul2.jpg

paulspics26.jpg

paulspics24.jpg
Hey Paul, you take some pretty awsome picture's, i wish mine looked that good. :nice:

juiced_94gt said:
Hey Paul, you take some pretty awsome picture's, i wish mine looked that good. :nice:

Thanks! Taking quality pics is something I pride myself on. I spend a lot of time on the road for work, and I always keep an eye out for good locations to shoot the car at, luckily there are a TON of great areas around here too!

95Vert said:
And thanks CmanT for the links. How are they holding up?

They're holding up great. A lot of guys complain about the rubber seal coming off of the corner lens, but I have had no problems with that. I did get moisture in one of the lens once, but it sat out in the sun and dried up that same day. They are BRIGHT too! Definitely worth it.