Post Up Your Favourite Movie Car

I was hooked on these cars growing up. I swore to own one when I could drive. Now im like "eh" Gimme a stang anyday :nice:

Kr_title.jpg

kitt_vorne_1.jpg

boys2.jpg

pic_genlee.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

bimmertech said:
are you f'n kiddin me? has to be the red ferrari on farris buellers day off! remember the sceen with the two lot guys jumpin it over the hill in slow mo. you can't tell me you wouldn't want to do that in a 100k car.

I liked that movie...
and that car was smokin fun.
250-filme-ferris-2.jpg

95riosnake said:
another....party time...excellent....

waynes.jpg

Dude! Good pick. :nice:
that one didn't even come to mind! Shame on me.
You know, the sequel wasn't all bad...
it wasn't like the original. I think Im going to watch that flick now (the first one)

1994Vib.RedGT said:
God great minds think alike, first the beavis and butthead thing now this, I was thinking the batmobile before I the page ever loaded cheers buddy!

Hhahha awesome! It's so true though eh? Like what better car can come from a vette? It looks like it would rip your face off just standing still.
I dunno, but if I was a criminal, I'd think twice with seeing that car drive around the streets at night.

:cheers:

Attachments

• 250-filme-ferris-2.jpg
    250-filme-ferris-2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 64
Since some of my favorites are already taken I will post up the DB5 from Goldfinger
db5.jpg

Edit:I just saw the DB5 in a link so here is another from gone in 60
0618_008.jpg

Attachments

• db5.jpg
    db5.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 0618_008.jpg
    0618_008.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 76
bimmertech said:
are you f'n kiddin me? has to be the red ferrari on farris buellers day off! remember the sceen with the two lot guys jumpin it over the hill in slow mo. you can't tell me you wouldn't want to do that in a 100k car.

The Ferrari 250 GT California is valued at @$3 million, only 100 made and none were alike. The car in the movie was a modified MGB. Makes you feel better about the garage/odometer rollback scene, huh?