Post your beater

• Sponsors (?)

jtkz13 said:
I think you guys beating the crap out of cars you dont own is pretty lame, especially you older guys who know better. I had a 2000 Taurus that served me well, and it now has 95k on it and running as good as new. :nonono:

Lilke I said I know its bad, I know even worse,and we were lucky that we didnt get hurt. OR arrested. But damn it was fun.

I have many stories about the abuse we have done to our own cars, like my 87 taurus, we ran it over with our 4x4's and drove it to the junk yard and blew the engine in the parking lot. I have 2hrs of video, 3roles of film from that. We were thinking of making a car that had a v8 that fired on 2 cyl. at a time, useing a old 305, the only thing we did not figure out is the cam, still thinking about doing it someday.

jtkz13 said:
I think you guys beating the crap out of cars you dont own is pretty lame, especially you older guys who know better. I had a 2000 Taurus that served me well, and it now has 95k on it and running as good as new. :nonono:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I can respect that. I just look at it like this:

Ford claims that they're products are "tough". Tough, a subjective adjective, is tested more rigorously by some than others. When it breaks: that's what a warrantee is for..... Just messin' with ya. :D

Joe

finished02.jpg

beating the beater
dscf0015.jpg

Joes95GT said:
Rob is the official pimp of Stangnet.

Joe, have you tried doing any neutral bombs yet? :D

Joe

Of course. This is my 8th Company car (All Fords) in which 6 of them I blew the tranny. So I'm carefull with this one. We are switching to Chevy Impalas now. The best part of having a Company car is when all of us get together (7 of us in the state), we line up them up. Car is full of catalogs, price sheets, laptops, luggage and crap. It's hysterical! We had a burnout contest at a customer a few weeks ago in the parking lot. The employees were like, these guys are nuts.

I have five beaters, first one is a mitsu eclipse 1994 paint is crap but runs great, second is a 1994 suburban 4x4 runs perfect and perfect body and paint, then I have a 1995 mazda protege, every once in a while I drive the 1990 corvette, and rarely I drive the 1965 porsche 911S all original, although i'm saving this for my son (he's 4 now).