Post your gauge setup and interior shots

• Sponsors (?)

PICT0479.jpg

This is a good thread for me...I was thinking of some A-pillar gauges but I didn't want to be a ricer and just have them for show. Are there say a set of 2 that would be good for me that would be necessary. For what it's worth, I'm basically going with a built shortblock and cams right now (full exhaust and some other little basic bolt-ons).

Oxford has a nicer one but mine is a Cobra :D that I got at Loves for $40 :nice: It dosent have a level meter but it tells you what band it is and has laser and emergency as well. Its 360* detection and has served me really well. It usually goes off way before I see the cop and so far it has saved me a few times. If money is not a problem then a Valentine One is the superior unit. They cost a bit but they are nice units.

I was thinking oil pressure (since the stock one is a dummy) but wasn't sure what else. Forgive my newbness but what is the wideband exactly for?

A wideband shows you what your air/fuel ratio is. It's nice to have if you have a tuner so you can lean your a/f ratio out to the correct ratio at the correct rpm. Don't waste your money on on a narrowband a/f guage. They only show you the switching of the o2 sensor not the actual a/f ratio. I have a narrowband in the garage I use to test o2 sensors.