Post Your Stang!

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by 5.0StangRacer, Feb 2, 2006.

1. hey everybody, I was bored and searching for a recent picture-whoring thread and I guess I'm just bad at seraching cause nothing was coming up. Anyways, i need a little inspiration and encouragment to get my project rolling, so post up your classic! :SNSign:

The day I first picked the ol girl up...I need to take some new pics
    [​IMG]

2. Old Sadie (was my project, but she was too far gone so now she's a donor car)
    [​IMG]

New Sadie (basically the body transplant that Old Sadie desparately needed)
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

3. Before I got ambitious:
    [​IMG]

After. No drivetrain(doing a 6-8), GT valance and better-fitting panels. All this needs to come off so a new taillight panel can go on. Kinda doing everything at once:
    [​IMG]

4. almost done....

Attached Files:

5. My car just about done,

[​IMG]

sorry for the pic being so big, thats just how proud of it i am :nice:

6. Ok so the pic didnt work now i am mad, lets try this again

newsidebig6rt.th.jpg

fieldside7dp.th.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Cragars rock!

8. You know it, thats what everybody says when they look at this car, "Man i havent seen wheels like that since i was a kid!"

9. JC6715, are those Hopsters? I love those wheels they are what im thinking bout for my car

10. I am loving the red 68 pjx5x I like the wheels that you put on it, I also like the wheels on the white one also JC6715 actualy to be totatly honest with you i like all the cars on this page actualy to be honest again I love mustangs in general. :SNSign:

11. PDRM0871.jpg

Attached Files:

12. Psst! YellowMach69, your car's not yellow. ;)

:p

-Chelle

13. it would be if ha hadn't sold the yellow one. :D

14. Heres the yellow one i sold last year for 10 grand, I had it 20 years and had no idea what the car was worth ,so i went out and bought another one ,I know.. what a dumbass i am grrr
    favoritepic.jpg

Attached Files:

15. Both very nice, although I prefer red 69's.

-Chelle

16. a1kf.jpg

Attached Files:

17. sorry...my second post in this thread. I am trying to get the pics to show in the message instead of attachments.

7171e036.jpg
    130_3004.jpg

Attached Files:

18. Very, very nice! Anyway, here's my car after I lowered it and put the Shelby wheels on it, but before I started the whole clone thing. The one in my avatar is from a couple months ago, I'll have to try to take some newer ones soon. BTW, how do you guys get the pic in the message rather than a thumbnail?

Attached Files: