Post Your Stang!

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by 5.0StangRacer, Feb 2, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

Post as you did, click on your thumbnail, copy larger image URL, edit post with larger image URL. Or host it somewhere other than Stangnet.

2. [​IMG]

I just got this baby yesterday!

3. Cobra5.0Jeep, stop making me jealous

4. DSCF2381.jpg

since then, license plate has changed form your boss to SIXT5

Attached Files:

5. My work in progress

6. IMG_1313.jpg Oops! I guess I need to work on picture LOL

Attached Files:

7. 67dude, looks great, what are your plans for it?

8. See the sig. :nice:

9. That is going to be a mean car, How much N2O are you going to run in that sucker.

10. 5.0,
    Well right now it is set up for the strip so I'll probably run it this season then start converting it back to the street next winter. I am also in mid restomod. of my coupe, so that is taking all of my time and $$$. I'm working on a efi/aod conversion on it for a daily driver. I'd like to fix the fastback for cruise weekends eventually, but for now it cures my need for speed LOL.
    Thanks for asking
    Clint
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f223/67dude/IMG_1371.jpg

11. Going away pictures 00043 (Small).JPG
    Going away pictures 00045 (Small).JPG
    1967 GT FB, hoping to redo it next year.

12. i want a 67/68 FB so bad, anyone want to give me one haha

13. here's my 66 thats my DD right now
    View attachment 488277
    View attachment 488279

and here is my baby rust free 100% origional J code 68 getting a "few" upgrades :D and another 67 in the back I recently sold.....you can also catch my Rockcrawler in the corner too
    [​IMG]

14. Here she is. 69 Coupe, 302 with Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads and Intake and a mild crane cam and I just got it painted. This is my first and only car and is my daily driver.

finishedfront8rw.th.jpg
    finishedside7yh.th.jpg
    strwheel6nl.th.jpg

Attached Files:

15. crappy scan of my senior pic(not exactly legal:rolleyes: )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. img24863lr.th.jpg

70'

Attached Files:

17. Common 70 coupe.. You can give us more pictures than that !!Thats just a tease ...LOL:SNSign:

18. The pic posting from imageshack isn't hard, you're just using the wrong URL. See?

newsidebig6rt.jpg

Here's an old photo of my project, cosmetically not much has changed, but the wiring is no longer hanging out of the grill.

IMG.JPG

Attached Files: