Post Your Stang!

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by 5.0StangRacer, Feb 2, 2006.

1. I think I've commented on your car before over at 69stang.com. Your car makes me go :hail2: You're the original owner, right ? Have a look at his car, guys!

2. :jaw: ...BOSS 302 and 429!

3. 100_0014.jpg

Attached Files:

4. MCABoss, beauitful collection!...are they authentic Boss's?

5. Yep!!!!
    The 85 Mustang on the right is my son's. Between me, the wife and my three kids, we own a total of 10 Mustangs

6. still in progress.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. SILVER66FSBK--I love that silver on your car. What color is that? Nice paint!

8. 1965 Coupe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    342 :D

follow the link of my website to see over 1000 pictures of the car :rlaugh:

9. gonzo, awesome looking car, is that black/white pony interior? i didnt even know that was a factory option, but it looks aweome. and are those 80's Saleen wheels? becuase they look great with the car!

10. thanks for the comments
    the interior is from TMI, black and white pony.
    as for the wheels, I hate them.... I will change them for some Magnum500 soon.

11. Fast64stang, What motor mounts did you use to mount the late model? My 70 fastback has a late model installed by a previous owner but the oil pan is sitting on the crossmember ( this guy was a hack ). He also had the ecu sitting in the engine bay, didn't bother to put it inside the car. It ran good, but the aod is junk. You have the exact setup that i'm going with for this car, and i want everything to fit right. Just bought my 4spd pedal cluster, will this work when i install the t5? I have never been to the classic part of stangnet, I'm lovin it! You guys have brought my motivation back up. Great looking cars! I will post some pics of the car when i get home. :nice:

12. This is my bucket:

Attached Files:

13. Two more:

Attached Files:

14. Are those Ronal R9's? Looks like it....I had a set on my 68 ar one time.

15. i try to upload pics but then it says page cannot be displayed? whats up?

16. View attachment 481377

67 GTA with air, ps/pb/fold down rear seat/upper and lower console/tilt wheel and 95k miles.