Power Lumbar Wiring Harness

drdino

Aug 18, 2008
Can anyone tell me where the unused connectors connect to? I do know the small one goes to the rocker switch for the power lumbar support. I do not know where the other two connectors connect.

Thanks

Attachments

• Power Lumbar Wiring Harness.jpg
    Power Lumbar Wiring Harness.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Sponsors (?)

Yes. The original seat had a track supporting 6 way power seat w/o power lumbar support (2003). I replaced the seat with one with 6 way power seat and power lumbar support. I was told that I needed the harness (attachment) to get the lumbar pump working. I replaced the seat only, not the track.

I have the harness but am not sure where to make the connections.

Thank you.

So u had a power seat without lumbar.now you put a seat with lumbar.what year is your car and year 4 new seat.if i was to guess one would go to switch for lumbar and the other in pump motor 4 lumbar

My car is a 2003. The track is the same. The seat only was changed and it came from a 2001 GT. I see where the one end is connected to the pump. I also know where the rocker switch connector is. What I do not know is where the other two connectors connect. The connector close to the rocker switch connector and the connector at the other end.

Thank you for your help.:D

The numbers on the Blue tag are: XR33 14B084. There is also a B129J After Made In Mexico.

The two connectors I don't know where to connect follow.

The wire colors on one connector are: Black, Yellow w/Green Stripe, Yellow w/White Stripe, Yellow w/Blue Stripe, Green, Red w/Blue Stripe, Red w/White Stripe, Red, Green.

The other connector has: Yellow w/Blue Stripe, Yellow w/Green Stripe, Red w/Blue Stripe, Yellow w/White Stripe, Black, Red w/White Stripe, Green, Red w/Green Stripe.

Thanks