Power Numbers

Roush97

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2002
Greencastle,Pa
rwhp-614.4
rwtq-497.6
and theres more left in her. started out with tuning on 93 and made 558 and somewhere around 450 lb. ft of torque. stopped there with 93 and went to VP C12 race fuel. my plugs didnt like that one bit. the car was cutting out and acting retarded.by the time the problem was diagnosed and when the new plugs were put in dave made one more pull and the numbers at the top are what she pulled. everyone was really pleased so we called it a night, went home and scheduled and appt. for next wednesday for the final tweaks of the 93 tune and then a tune for cam 2 race fuel. the numbers at the top are with only 12 degress of timing and letting off at 6500 rpms. it will be raised to around 14 degress next wednesday and the a/f will need some tweaking also. you'll be able to see on the chart where the a/f stands. Might as well clarify tuning was done by Dave at Kauffman Motorsports.
check out the Torque curve!!!!
roush_dyno_013...resized.jpg

just a random pick of her setting on the dyno waiting to get beat on
roush_dyno_004...resized.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

mrvax said:
Incredible. Can you post all your mods?

What's up with SHM?

Engine-01 block bored .020 over,cobra crank,manley rods,JE pistons (9:1 comp.),VT billet oil pump gears,VT stage 2 heads,VT custom grind cam, bullit intake, stock cobra/bullit throttle body.
Fuel system-Fuel systen has a sumped tank with a weldon 2025 pump hanging off the back.-10 feed line -8 return line, Steeda Y-block,Steeda Rails, Weldon regulator, 60lbs siemens injectors
power adder is a Vortech JT-trim breathing through a procharger 3 core intercooler. peak boost was about 20psi. give me some more rpms and that'll change.
Suspension-MM coilovers on all 4 corners,bilstein shock/struts,350lb springs, roush lca's. suspension is seriously lagging, i need to get it up to the task of atleast safely handling the power over the winter.

as for the deal with SHM i'll just post the story from a thread on another board as i dont feel like typing the novel again. http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19125 ...scroll down to post #13