powerloss sluggish

vp5.0

Apr 25, 2008
laredo, tx
i have a sn95 94 5.0 with 342 fully forged, ported windsor sr heads 39# ev6 injectors procharger d1 @ 9# of boost that had a gt40 intake ported, the car was a beast on the streets it would light up the tires on first second and even third, and recently i had the intake swap for a trickflowR setup and also installed a 195 inline fuel pump im going for more boost bigger injectors and a retune. the bad thing is i didnt have the time to do it myself so i took to a local shop, ive notice a differance on the performance the car does not light up those tires like before and felt the car sluggish slower less power and wasting alot more gas. my question is timming off, if so i got another issue the balancer it has on has not markings how can i know to what degree its set.... any advise would be greatly appreciated thks victor

• Sponsors (?)

There should be markings on the HB. Get some emery paper and clean the surface. You should at least see markings from -30* - 30* on the HB. While you are there check the HB for any wobble or showing some rubber protruding from the hub on the engine side. A bad HB and boost is not a good combination. Here's what I'm running. A SFI certified PowerBond 1084 stainless steel.

PB1084-SS.jpg