Predator Dyno Tune Problem plz Help

speedeamon

Feb 2, 2006
Hi guys i own a 2005 gt automatic transmission stock no upgrades at all except the bb exhausts. I had installed the predator tune on my car 1 month ago with the 91 octain tune even though here in Dubai we use 98 octaine. Anyways i finally decided to take my car to get it dyno tuned with the predator and i was shocked when the guy who tuned my car said that he wasnt able to get any higher tune ups over the stock 91 octain tune alredy installed in the predator. H e said that the tuner wount allow any more numbers than the stock 91 octaine. So when i posted my graph sheet with the dyno tune in mustangforums.com to see if this was right a guy posted that my tq numbers where too low. So i asked him for more info and more help and why this could be he and others didnt offer any help So i was hoping to get help from this forum attached is the dyno run. please if someone could tell me if what the tuner guy told me was true and what can i do.Here is the link to my dyno run sorry couldnt post the file here because of size http://www.mustangforums.com/photo_view.asp?file=0;988709

• Sponsors (?)