Procharger best deal ??

• Sponsors (?)

Chris does have this in stock, unless he sells all of his prochargers at the FFW at Richmond this weekend, any way good luck on who ever you choose, I'm not trying to sell anything on here, he just asked who had them. Sorry if I did anything wrong on here. please accept my appology.

I just talked to Mark @ LFP and he gave me a DYNAMITE Deal, has eveyone here beat. I don't think I can post the price but give Lightning Force Performance a call, it will be worth your time. 281-385-5339

Best Procharger deal!!

Crash is a guy you need to check out... He has been installing Prochargers on 4.6s for 7 years, and he takes care of the members. Service is second to none (He is even available Evenings and weekends for support) I know. I woke him up a few times late at night >:) . He really takes care of his members and takes time to work with you to choose the correct options that suit your needs. When I was looking around for mine his price was the best you can get him at :Crash from : www.trixtersracing.com or PM him.. hes all was on here helping out. :nice: