Progress of my GT

OhOhGT

Aug 19, 2007
Yeah, i don't really come on here that often, but my other forum is kinda dead right now. I thought i'd show the progress i've made on my GT since i bought it in April. It was stock when i bought it, and i've been working on it ever since. All the stuff i did so far is in my signature.

When i first bought it:
booig.jpg

And Now:
11stang.jpg

1stang.jpg

111stang.jpg

pcola1.jpg

newscoop-1.jpg

And For Fun:
signat.jpg

Attachments

• booig.jpg
    booig.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 11stang.jpg
    11stang.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 1stang.jpg
    1stang.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 111stang.jpg
    111stang.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 98
  • pcola1.jpg
    pcola1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 75
  • newscoop-1.jpg
    newscoop-1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 92
  • signat.jpg
    signat.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

It's nice! I guess I got scared when I saw your naked windows. Have you thought about racing stripes? That white canvas is just screaming for some.

Naked windows? Haha, yeah tint is strict in NJ. But yeah, once i lower it, then i'm going to do stripes. Not sure what color, i'll make up my mind, but i guess i might have to do black because of all the black accents. Eh, i'll figure it out.

But thanks for the....compliments? aha.

Naked windows? Haha, yeah tint is strict in NJ. But yeah, once i lower it, then i'm going to do stripes. Not sure what color, i'll make up my mind, but i guess i might have to do black because of all the black accents. Eh, i'll figure it out.

But thanks for the....compliments? aha.

Idk know man have you ever thought about red or somthin b/c you see white and black setups everywhere idk do what u want

But, yeah i have smoked headlights, so i figure i gotta keep some kind of darkness to it, along with the shine of course :). I mean the only thing i can think of is a dark gray, and i'll smoke the tail lights. I just gotta get a color that i could get for my bumper letters too.