Project "Fallen Hero"

• Sponsors (?)

Work is well underway

View attachment 275245
DSC03117.jpg

View attachment 275249

Another way to help out with Project "Fallen Hero"

We are running a fundraiser thru Tupperware to complete Major Calero's car.

I have catalogs and order forms for anyone who would like to help. All Project "Fallen Hero" volunteers are invited to my house, Saturday - Jan 31st at 2pm for Chili and pie and an updated planning session for the car. I will have the catalogs and forms to hand out at that time. If you cannot attend the meeting but are interested in helping out with the Fundraiser, PM your address and I will mail the catalog and order forms to you.

This Fundraiser will run from 1/31/09 - 2/14/09. All orders and payments are due to me on by 2/14/09. Checks can be made payable to Project "Fallen Hero". :flag:

40% of the money raised goes to Project "Fallen Hero", so let's get this show going. My goal is to raise $5000.00 from this fundraiser. With everyone's help we can certainly achieve this !!!

You can preview the Fundraiser catalog here:

Tupperware Catalogs Online - shopmain

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Info for that should be put on the website shortly I beleive. The person creating the website is doing it out of their own gratitude so he only gets around to it when he gets some free time.

The T-shirts are $20. I am not personally handling them however. You can PM "awwyea" in the meantime as she has the shirts and can get one to you if you desire

Cool beans, Absolutely-Count me in for one. i PM'ed her, She hasnt gotten back to me yet, I'll give her some time. Thanks for replying Bud.

Later Anthony

Info for that should be put on the website shortly I beleive. The person creating the website is doing it out of their own gratitude so he only gets around to it when he gets some free time.

The T-shirts are $20. I am not personally handling them however. You can PM "awwyea" in the meantime as she has the shirts and can get one to you if you desire

Ok, i hate to ask for things, but some of these things I know a few of you might have lying around. SO please forgive me but consider this a donation to a good cause.

But does anyone have a good condition 87-89 grey center console for this car?? Don't need the top plate or armrest, but just need the main body.

Havent had a chance to go hit up the boneyard to grab one due to winter and the yard being a mess.

That is pretty cool.

No new pics. Just transporting various parts around like the engine to the machine shop and the tranny to the person rebuilding it. Car will be going for paint in a few weeks..pics to come then.

If anyone is good with webpage design, i could use some help with the page. PM me

Anyone see or talk to "Awwwwyea"??? I wanted to grab a T-shirt for the project, She never hit me back from PM... Hey Miss, If you see & read this Hit me in the PM's.

Thanks much, Anthony

For anyone who was looking for a T-shirt or Sticker, please be patient. I'll be creating an info page in the next few days on details on how to get one.

We will also have a running progress thread which I will post the link to once it's established so people can follow along. It will link back to a local message board so if anyone wants to register and chime in about pitching in to help or donate parts, you will be able to.

We are getting set to put the engine back together 100% and drop it in. One thing we need are engine mounts. If anyone has some new or "barely used" mounts they wish to donate, please contact me.

Stay tuned

project looks like it's going well Mike. I have a set of black Ford racing plug wires that have maybe 100 miles on them, I only changed them because I added some taylor wires. They are yours for the project if you want them.

That would be great if you wish to donate them. We will need a set and none have been obtained as far as I know.

A new revamped webpage should be coming shortly..hopefully in a week. It should tie in our ongoing progress thread and contain more info on how people can help. I'm working on it right now in fact, so stay tuned!

I am upgrading to a 3g Alternator in the next week or soon, I have a stock type alternator, its maybe a year or two old, but it works perfect and is in good condition if you guys need one I can send it. Let me know if you dont have one yet Mike.