Project WTF (pics)

• Sponsors (?)

2000 4.6 said:
Nice Car!

So the chip that comes with the KB, turns off the traction control?

It doesn't have to...but the Ford TC starves the engine from fuel (along with applying the ABS under severe conditions) to stop the wheels from spinning.

KB recommends that you no longer let this happen...blown engines really don't like being starved of fuel.

So I decided to take their advise.

The TC button even lights up too...so the chip not only tells the ECM how to behave...it appears to tell the switch too. :banana:

You've inspired me :drool: I'm sticking with my 4.10's when I get my KB and I'm probably going to go with the 6psi non-intercooled or 9psi non-intercooled. Either way I'm going to run on stock motor so I'm thinking 6psi. Man, I cant wait for that day... Which is going to be very very soon. Your car is awesome :drool:

smokin'Red35th said:
^this is why im sold on kenne bell. they really did their homework on making their kits complete and work right so you dont mess up your car.

Totally agree...when you go to their site...and read every page...and re-read every page...the set up sells itself!

When you go to all the other lung sites...they just don't share the same level of info...KB just seem like they've really got their $hit together.

If you're dropping that type of coin...it's nice when the guys building the pieces share all their data...before you take the plunge.

You should see the instruction manual...it's idiot-proof....a complete explanation and pics of every step.

:nice: :nice:

krly79 said:
You've inspired me :drool: I'm sticking with my 4.10's when I get my KB and I'm probably going to go with the 6psi non-intercooled or 9psi non-intercooled. Either way I'm going to run on stock motor so I'm thinking 6psi. Man, I cant wait for that day... Which is going to be very very soon. Your car is awesome :drool:

Much appreciated!

Your response was why I wanted the pics posted...just sharing the goods....and lovin the hobby.

Really couldn't tell you what gives me a bigger chubby...1) hitting the gas and feeling like my head is being ripped off while my pants are being ripped off in the opposite direction simultaneously...2) the ear-piercing whine of the twin-screw when you punch it...3) popping the hood and shaking my head in disbelief...that it can go that good and look that fine!

Still can't believe it's parked in my garage!

Do it bud!! You will freakin love it!!!!! :hail2: