ps3 i cant wait

Southern94Cobra said:
Wow glad you think that!!!! I really love the way you worded that, but hey I wasnt asking your opinion on the games I play either. So go play your FINAL FANTASY 30 and be happy :D .

No offense, but Final Fantasy is coming to Xbox 360. :D

I don't really like Halo2's multiplayer as much as Halo1, but they are both still awesome games. But, I havn't played Halo2 since they added maps and changed the weapons a little, so maybe it's better now. :shrug:

Since I got my Xbox, I think I've only played PS2 a couple times. I just don't like the controller at all anymore, and the graphics suck on my big screen. Xbox's Hi-Def rules! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Joes95GT said:
I can't remember the last time I played a video game. It's probably been more than a year. I hate sitting inside and I'm not too big on watching TV. Mixing the two together = :notnice:. There has to be something more better to do....:D

Joe
volleyball in the college park by the river > playing games in the a/c

Southern94Cobra said:
But I give the BOX credit because it was the first with a hard drive.

No it wasent, the PS2 was always capable of having a hard drive put in it just that not everyone knew about it. Mine has a Maxtor 120 GIG Hardrive w/ quite a few games on it.

yellow1995Cobra said:
You either A) suck at halo, which is understandable for you not to like it.
B) never played it

A.Im good at all games I want to be good at

B. I have played halo

yellow1995Cobra said:
Probably one of PS's top selling games and most hyped for good reason is the GTA's, but all those come to xbox and guess what, the graphics are wayyy better. PS2's graphics are horendus, i feel like im playing n64 LOL.

HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it when people bring that fact up b/c talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

The X box is such a great superior system that it does what???? It Imports over the top selling games from the Playstation. No bigger form of flattery. And nothing says you suck more then not making your own games and just getting the same ones from the other systems that can do it on there own.

:spot:

What games did Xbox take from PS2? If your talking about GTA, Microsoft bought rights to Rockstar games, that's why GTA came to the Xbox later, they didn't take it from PS2.

Also, Xbox has numerous platform games. To name a few: Munch's Odesyee, Halo, Ghost Recon, Fable, Forza, Splinter Cell (which later came onto the PS2, but was originally on the Xbox), ect.

They didn't take any games, its really up to the game developers, they are the ones to decide which system thier game will look best on.

WhiteStallionGT said:
What games did Xbox take from PS2? If your talking about GTA, Microsoft bought rights to Rockstar games, that's why GTA came to the Xbox later, they didn't take it from PS2.

What do you call it then when you buy the rights to a game that is a system exclusive?

WhiteStallionGT said:
Also, Xbox has numerous platform games. To name a few: Munch's Odesyee, Halo, Ghost Recon, Fable, Forza, Splinter Cell (which later came onto the PS2, but was originally on the Xbox), ect.

Ghost Recon 2 was on the PS2

Pandora Tomorrow was on the PS2 and Chaos Theory are on both systems.
The Franchise of Munch's odesyee I think looked really good and was a great game for the X box, but unlike Microsoft the Sony did not need to bring the franchise over to there system, they had enough killer games at it was.

Striped5.0 said:
What do you call it then when you buy the rights to a game that is a system exclusive?

Ghost Recon 2 was on the PS2

Pandora Tomorrow was on the PS2 and Chaos Theory are on both systems.
The Franchise of Munch's odesyee I think looked really good and was a great game for the X box, but unlike Microsoft the Sony did not need to bring the franchise over to there system, they had enough killer games at it was.

Splinter cell was originally an xbox game. It went to ps2 1 year after it was on xbox, and yes the graphics suffered like all ps2 games compared to xbox.

Ps2 is a good paper weight. Take sony's cack out of you mouth for a few minutes and think, ill take master chiefs outa mine :D

So whats the top selling game to date?