PURPLE!!!!

Its_hers_dammit

May 22, 2004
Not that purples a bad color, but the wife wants the underhood accs. done in purple..CAI, Wires, Looms Etc. I can't find any really...anybody see this stuff....lol!! I,ve looked in motorsports, keystone, summitt and whitney. but im striking out.

• Sponsors (?)

well for the accesories either buy others or take teh ones you have off and find a powder coating place near you and have them coated and put back on, i would suggest paying htem or getting them sanded down smooth if they need to be for a MUCH smoother look to them when they are powder coated, else they will be rough and not shine nearly as much. dont just paint it will look like crap asap get it powder coatd, for wires not sure ... but you can buy wire covers in purple probably from summit, might have to call em, or from autozone or what not. i would mix it up get purple and possibly chrome accents not all purple... to much of one color can get it looking tacky.

anything thats metal you can get powder coated at a local powder coating shop, suprisingly there are a bunch of them in the phonebook. however, you should expect to pay a pretty penny for powder coating....

oh by the way DO NOT use regular spraypaint on a CAI or any metal under your hood or where it gets hot. It will smolder, possibly catch fire...if not that just melt and drip on other crap....you don't want it. trust me. the only paint you can use is engine paint or brake caliper paint...and i've never see neither in purple.

convince her to get duals rather than powder coating purple