Pypes Longtubes?

• Sponsors (?)

Yes. They looked very good out of the box. I also got their mid pipe. Everything went together fairly smoothly, no leaks. Let me know if you have any questions.

I haven't heard much about pypes, I went with Kooks LT and O/R "X". I'd imagine as lone as they were 304 steal and the fit was spot on.. it be a good deal. FYI any LT install is going to be a bit of work, my Kooks have a split flange and front exhaust pipe removable. This comes in HANDY when having to access the engine components mounted on the sides. Having a "k" member helped out a great deal! just FYI

Do you have any work done to the engine? Any plans of doing any work?
Shorties, believe it or not will be better on a stock mustang, with limited bolt ons. LT's my not help at all.. However if your going to modify the engine, then LT's are the way to go.

I haven't heard much about pypes, I went with Kooks LT and O/R "X". I'd imagine as lone as they were 304 steal and the fit was spot on.. it be a good deal. FYI any LT install is going to be a bit of work, my Kooks have a split flange and front exhaust pipe removable. This comes in HANDY when having to access the engine components mounted on the sides. Having a "k" member helped out a great deal! just FYI

Which I had the money for Kooks, they look so nice!

Do you have any work done to the engine? Any plans of doing any work?
Shorties, believe it or not will be better on a stock mustang, with limited bolt ons. LT's my not help at all.. However if your going to modify the engine, then LT's are the way to go.

My car is slightly modded

My current mods are:
- VT N/A Stage 1 Cams
- K&N FIPK2
- Mac Prochamber O/R
- Magnaflow Catback
- BBK 75mm Throttle Body
- Diablosport Predator
- GMS Upper Intake Plenum
- Steeda U/D Pulleys
- FRPP 3.73 Gears
- Bullitt Suspension Kit (Shocks, struts & swaybars)
- Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors
- Maximum Motorsports Heavy Duty Lower Control Arms
- SVT Cobra Front Brakes
- 17X9 FR500
- Street tires (Falken Azenis RT-615)

Which I had the money for Kooks, they look so nice!

My car is slightly modded

My current mods are:
- VT N/A Stage 1 Cams
- K&N FIPK2
- Mac Prochamber O/R
- Magnaflow Catback
- BBK 75mm Throttle Body
- Diablosport Predator
- GMS Upper Intake Plenum
- Steeda U/D Pulleys
- FRPP 3.73 Gears
- Bullitt Suspension Kit (Shocks, struts & swaybars)
- Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors
- Maximum Motorsports Heavy Duty Lower Control Arms
- SVT Cobra Front Brakes
- 17X9 FR500
- Street tires (Falken Azenis RT-615)

Pretty good start... If you decide to go bigger power , like ported heads and such then go with 1 3/4" w/ 3" collectors, if your going to stick with stock heads then go with 1 5/8" they will sound nice help you retain much needed back pressure, still sounding NICE!..

FYI.. I built my Mustang pretty much all by myself. It took me 4 months from start to finish once i got all the money together. I searched on line endlessly on which parts to buy, which direction to go in for the amount of HP/TQ i wanted to achieve. well over $20,000 later with only 200 n change miles on the new engine babying it at 35 mph no more than 65 mph short shifting 3k to 4 k .. in 3oo more miles it'll be on its way to Dez racing to be tuned.. hoping to produce 690 rwhp safely tuned..

Good Luck with you Mods if you have any questions i'd be more than happy to help. What i found out after spending countless hours on line is that you will get so many different opinions and everyone has the anser.. follow your heart be patient and ask ALOT of questions before you buy anything!

Thats my 2cents