Q's about Tokico suspension kit

• Sponsors (?)

at 1.5" you may want to go ahead and get C/C plates, I know with my Sport Springs it lowered a little over an inch and when i got it aligned I maxed out my caster i believe im to lazy to look at the printout, but it was still within an acceptable range. I say get the C/C plates with any drop 1.5" or lower

1992 2.3LX said:
are the struts included in that price????????? i sure hope. where you getting them from??

Brand new tokico HP struts and shocks plus Tokico springs (1'5 drop) I just ordered for $417 shipped. I dont know if you can post other stores on here. and I'm getting the CC plates on here cause of that 10% discount

I have the Tokico kit on my car. It comes with the non adjustable illuminas (blue in color) and progressive springs giving a 1.5 drop. It's a great set-up! It actually rides better than stock with normal driving, but when you push it around corners you know you have a quality aftermarket set up.The drop is just right too, car looks good but doesn't bottom out and I can still get my rhino ramps under for oil changes.