Quad City Area Mustangs

thanks. it will be. hopefully I can get it done this year. if only i'd have put it on the trailer backwards. I would've saved a mint bringing it back from California and would probably have the money to have it half done lol. towing it that way, the magnum could only take it for an hour. By the time I got it out of this guy's backyard (which I must say the magnum had no problem navigating up the tight, winding, and very steep hill), and got it into town (about an hour from his house), the Magnum was sitting pretty low. So after renting a U-Haul truck and getting it all the way back here, I get out, go to unload it, and THEN ask myself, "why didn't I just load it backwards to take the weight off the Magnum?" lol. Oh well, it's here. I did manage 28mpg with the Magnum on the way back, so I guess that helps. But I think the U-Haul got 6.

• Sponsors (?)

Putter-GLHT said:
I had mine out for almost a week. There wasn't any salt/sand left on the roads around IC for two weeks. I had it out enough that it felt slow again.... :)

the best part about getting our cars out is the first time you hammer it, it feels soooooo fast then after a couple times your not afraid any more and its not as big of a rush then you go home get out the credit card and start ordering in hopes that the new mods will give you a fix, which will only hold you over for a few months tops then you get that itch again, its a wicked cycle:bang: