Question about fuel

Until I figure out where I'm going with my engine build, 351 or 302 based, I wanted to up the boost a lil bit from stock. The car is running the V2-SQ, and the stock pulley with only 6psi.

If I were to down the pulley size to get around 10 psi what size pulley would it be? And do the pulley kits for the 86-93 work on the 94-95, because they don't sell the pulley kit for a 94-95.

The last question is would I have to upgrade any parts of the fuel system to up the psi to 10psi? Or would the fuel system upgrades that came with the kit do just fine?

:leaving:

• Sponsors (?)

Unfortunately it might have the stock injectors , but I am pretty sure it has the T-rex fuel pump?

When I bought it, it came with a list of parts and it was dyno tuned but I forgot if it had injectors or just the FMU that came with the kit.

Unfortunately it might have the stock injectors , but I am pretty sure it has the T-rex fuel pump?

When I bought it, it came with a list of parts and it was dyno tuned but I forgot if it had injectors or just the FMU that came with the kit.

What is the color of the injector top? Each color relates to a specific injector size.