Quick Question.........

stangrulez

Sep 27, 2011
I recently have been getting into everything i liked in the 90's. One of my biggest dreams them was to get a fox 5.0 vert. Which im in the process of looking for one. I always liked the one from the menace to society movie in which his fox was sitting on gold daytons. Should i go ahead and do it?? Or should i leave that as a fad of the past? What do you guys think??? The 5.0 did look nice in the movie though. And should i put daytons on it or not??

• Sponsors (?)

Well you're asking a bunch of people who own foxbodys, the clear answer is yes get one. It's really what your situation is and what you're looking for in the car.

It's not really a fad of the past, just a lesser seen car. Maybe the boxy features are, but done right it can look modern by swapping in a 94-04 interior into it. Not 'too' complicated. It depends on your concerns about purchasing it and again what you're looking for. Not much more complicated than that.

Looked up the car, looked pretty good for a street car. Decide its future, show room, street, strip/street, custom. Get going

It's been said that Jesus drives a Fox body with Daytons on it.

Vanilla Ice is Jesus?
i357174.jpg

Dayton's?? I'd say that was a passing fad and let it pass. I saw the movie but the car really wasn't that hot back then. If that's what you like run with it, I'd be interested to see the comments on here. My guess is you could buy those in Cali at a low rider shop. You'd be better with pony's IMO

I survived the Dayton phase, but just barely. I remember a local guy driving a '96 Mystichrome Cobra with gold Daytons all skated out...god what is horrible look that was. Daytons only look somewhat ok one one car, and that's a '64 Impala.