Quick update on 94 cobra for sale...

Im not selling it anymore...

I love my car, and nobody will take care of it the way I do.
I also put the carbon fibre driveshaft in today, and holy Cr*p it's soooooooo smooth even compared to the aluminum one, I can tell you...
I'll be picking up the 04 hopefully by friday, but thats still up un the air, but whenever I get it i'll post picks pronto.

Anybody have room in their garage for a few cars??? lol I'm outta room.:flag: :canada:

• Sponsors (?)

I dont blame you for not selling. I have the 95, Lightning and a GTP I drive everyday. I would never be able to sell my 95 as I have had it since I was 18. It holds a special place in my heart. I wont ever sell my L too since I got a great deal on it and its cherry. To be honest I would probably buy a foxbody in the next year or so but I dont have enough room. Couldnt stand to let any of them sit outside!!

I dont blame you for not selling. I have the 95, Lightning and a GTP I drive everyday. I would never be able to sell my 95 as I have had it since I was 18. It holds a special place in my heart. I wont ever sell my L too since I got a great deal on it and its cherry. To be honest I would probably buy a foxbody in the next year or so but I dont have enough room. Couldnt stand to let any of them sit outside!!

Man, keep that Lightening. I have always wanted one in that year and they are AWESOME looking and I have heard the HANDLING will suprise you. I never see them on the road. :shrug:

This is where you can get them from. http://www.acpt.com/driveshaft/driveshafts.html
It's 17lbs with the yoke, and it's a smaller diameter than the aluminum one, so no rubbing issues with anything. They are $895.00+ shipping, with u joints and a yoke add $150. I didnt pay that for it though, not even close.

Also a FYI for everyone, the 78 - 2004 driveshafts are all the same length, the only difference being the yokes, also use your specific years yoke and u joint, because the snap rings are specific to a u joint and yoke, we tried using the u joint from the old yoke, and it would not allow the snap rings to seat properly.