R BLOCKS VR'S DART BLOCKS

muddslide

Mar 10, 2003
DAYTONA BEACH
I read the past posts about both blocks but I still have a few questions. I'm in the market for one of the two but can't find a used one so I quess I have to buy a new block. I have heard a few people say the Dart blocks are better but they didn't say why. Is it in the machine work or quaility of the block. The Dart block is about 200.00 dollars more after I added them up including free shippping and tax. I need to figure out what is the best block for me, I'm looking to stoke it outto a 347 and add a 671 blower. I'm looking at the 8.70 deck height for the stroker kit. What are the difference in blocks? If your running the blocks please include what set-up you have and roughfully what you paid. I know its not cheap but thats why I buying piece by piece to lightnen the big load.

• Sponsors (?)

The DART block has beefier mains, 4 bolts on all 5 caps, has better oiling from both ends, needs less machining (way, way less), and they can be bored and stroked farther the the R302.

Contact Brian Adams @ www.ADPerformance.com [email protected] and tell him Rick sent ya, best price on a DART block around, right around $2000 shipped to my door.