Racing Seats

Well,
I have been looking around now that i have completely removed my interior in the stang. But it seems about the only white on black or black on white racing seats i can find are the Modacar Seats that are $350 a peice and are plain of the Netami Renegade Black on Silver for $200 a peice which look real nice but it still isnt white on black its silver. Any ideas anyone? also cant find a black/white sparco steering wheel

• Sponsors (?)

Are you going to be actually racing, or are you just looking to mod the car? The parts houses like Jegs and Summit have inexpensive racing seats in a variety of colors, but be warned that they're designed for light weight and keeping you in place- not comfort!

If you're aiming for a custom look on the street, you might have a look on Ebay. There are leather upholstery kits available that will recover your existing frames and foam buns with your choice of colors. Two tone covers are available, and like I said it's all leather. If I remember correctly the kits are about $600 for the whole car.