Ran my stock 95 gt auto...

NotQuik

Founding Member
Oct 21, 2000
Central Florida
I knew the car was slow, but boy do i miss my old coupe :( first run was 15.7@89 because it was pinging real bad so i let out, second run was 15.3@91 still was pinging alittle bit, and 3rd run my girlfriend made and went 15.5@92, car has 100k miles on it with origonal plugs and wires and so forth, and the truck was full of tools from work and i had half a tank of gas. the first 2 runs were 2.3 60's not sure on the last one. g

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not real dissappointed, but it's definately not a 5 speed which is on top of the list. It was on cheap 245-50-16 kuhmo esta 711's and it just dead hooked and still only managed a 2.3. I'm going to throw a tuneup at it soon and off road h-pipe as well as exhaust i'd love it hit a 14 with it fairly stock if that's possible.

Here's a couple pics of it, i picked it up for 1500 about a 1 1/2 ago, it had a couple small problems like the power windows were broken and stator needed replaced, and a/c didn't work

f9e8b46f.jpg

f911227d.jpg

with the prostars which are just sitting in the garage.

welds5.jpg

The all mighty s10 it went 16.4@82 but i still love both of them.

3.31's were out of an old ford van BTW, my dad went with them becaues they were free and he needed a lower gear because he had an incon tt kit at the time

Sorry for such a long reply. ;)

pic_0258.jpg

that does not seem that bad.

Did you say you picked that up for $1500? That is a steal. Where did you get it that cheap? It looks good for 100k miles and 1500, the seats look better than my 76k mile car

Not bad at all. I ran a 15.1 @93.3 mph (stock 3:08's) with weld-in flows, k&n and my transgo kit on a pretty hot and humid night, probably was good for a 14.9-15.0. So a 15.3 sounds about right bone stock. A transgo kit will help you knock of a couple tenths, even on a low setting. Mine is only on setting 1 of 3, so it's not harsh around town or in the rain.

Yeah, that's my dad's turbo busa it made right at 300 to the ground.

Timing is also at 8 on the mustang because it pings alot, we pulle codes last night it it said it's a manifold vaccume leak so i'll dig into that soon, does anybody know where to get vaccume hoses from?

thanks, i'll try and head up there tomorrow and hopefully that'll fix the problem.

Here's a shot of the interior the day I got the car, as you can tell it wasn't very clean.....i just replaced the carpet and did alot of scrubbing to say the least.

fa1545ae.jpg