<RANT> man this year is the worse...

140CILX-Coupe

Mar 30, 2005
Iam doing a 5speed swap and sence I went to jail, middel of moving my car is still on the ramps, my 2 new tires are shot, my driver rear carpet is frozen cause my window shattered out and it snowed in the car.

To make it worse iam 2 hours from a junk yard and no car, I got 400 cash but no way to get anywhere.

I started this blasted swap cause I dident want to get a new starter when I had one from my 84 and a t5 and fly.

Do a much needed tune up(heater core, thermostat, plugs plug wires,o2 ect ect).

I sold the 84 and the 351 and the house that my car is at, there complaining cause they dont have there driveway space, the cops are on my ass about it and I cant get ahold of someone with a truck and trailer for the life of me.

Man this sucks and thats only half my problem, I still got to get an alignment(70$ no biggie) fix the front end damage(ugg), finish the swap(blah! $110 for a remanu clutch disk and PP), fix a sticking rear brake, ranger header, pedals, CAI, window, exhaust($130 no cats iam just gonna rip off a stock exhaust at the JY, will the stock mustang head pipe bolt up to the ranger header or will I need to do some cutting and clamping?), block off the EGR, replace the ICM(Iam just gonna get a couple out of the JY and see if I can get a good one, iam not gonna pay 120 for a new one).

Man this year sucks so much major ass!</RANT>

• Sponsors (?)