RC I found a avatar for you.

SuperDust22

The Power of Pixie Dust?!
Oct 19, 2003
Gilbert,AZ
10.jpg

I just saw this on another board. It made me think of you!!

Dustin

• Sponsors (?)

I think a certain guy by the name of onebad95 is the true deserver of that bling pic! I saw his car this weekend and bar none he IS the king of bling. I mean no offense RC, but once you see Charlie's engine bay I think you'll be agreement!

Killercanary said:
I think a certain guy by the name of onebad95 is the true deserver of that bling pic! I saw his car this weekend and bar none he IS the king of bling. I mean no offense RC, but once you see Charlie's engine bay I think you'll be agreement!

Yeah onebad95 has a nice motor!

Dustin

Killercanary said:
Im not offended... I just "LIKE" bling. I NEVER said I had the blingiest..Others gave that to me ... Yeah I heard through the grapevine that his car is amazing.

For all those laughing at the "AGE" thing, I think Ill make this my avatar:

1443511Pool8.jpg

OR THIS:

1573226MeinthePool.jpg

BTW Joe, YOU are invited...gimme a buzz!
RC

Killercanary said:

Yeah Charlie's car is pretty sick I saw it last aug at FFW in Epping N.H. Im putting my car in this yr, just sucks that charlie is in the same class I'll be in :rlaugh:

RC... The proper Avatar for you would be one of a ET Board at the end of the 1/4 w/ an red circle and red line running across it :D :D :D :D