really funny

4bangen

Nov 3, 2004
i was sitting at a stoplight the night before last in my 89 vert, when a fox hatch pulls up next to me. i could tell by the crappy raspy sound that it was a run down 2.3l it was faded red and had a big dent in the pass side rear fender. i looked at the car and the teenage driver looked back at mine. ive been having problems with my idle agen lately so as im sitting there the idle drops so i hit the gas to get it back up and the car lurches forward. i hit the brakes and bring it back to a stop. then the kid in the hatch revs his stang and pulls back up to me agen. i look over at him and start laughing becouse he has the most determaned look on his face. then my car starts to die agen so i had to give it gas agen. he then realy gets on it. i forgot how bad the factory exhaust sounds on that car. it also sounded like he had a noisey lifter. well after one more lurch from my car he is ready to blow the rubber of those 14" wheels of his. i on the other hand am in a fit of laughter and have no intention of recing this kid. he pulls up agen and dang he looked intent on letting all 88ponys run all over me :rlaugh: . the light goes green and i drive of at about half gas and he guns it letting out a mean one tire churp. the funny thing is he never pulled on me :rolleyes: . my car is slow as crap but dang if i would have actualy raced him i would have won.
man i cant wait for my 2.3t

• Sponsors (?)

Doesn't have rockers either. :D

[/ball busting]

Ticky lash adjusters - all eight of mine were bad, I swapped 'em out over the summer for new ones and it sounds a lot better now.

Ash