rear bumper

bvav22

Jul 1, 2004
Michigan
i dont know if anyone remembers, but on my gt, i had some lovely holes cut into my bumper and tailpipes sticking out of it . i have been looking into replacing the bumper when i get an exhuast. i was looking at the cobra bumper by cervinis, but its REALLY expensive 299.99, plus 110 $ frieght charge. is there anywhere else to i can get this bumper for cheaper??? otherwise im gonna be stuck with the holes for a while...... :(

• Sponsors (?)

i dont know if anyone remembers, but on my gt, i had some lovely holes cut into my bumper and tailpipes sticking out of it . i have been looking into replacing the bumper when i get an exhuast. i was looking at the cobra bumper by cervinis, but its REALLY expensive 299.99, plus 110 $ frieght charge. is there anywhere else to i can get this bumper for cheaper??? otherwise im gonna be stuck with the holes for a while...... :(

I got my cobra bumper for like $220 total... It's been just over a year ago. It was either E-Bay or one of the major sites like California Mustang, MPS Salvage, Texas Mustang, Blue Oval, Mustangs Unlimited etc

I have had three different mustangs with the cobra bumper. First was a 88gt with a cervinis. second time around I went with a Design Concepts rear because of the price.

This time, I went with a the design concepts again on my 89 lx conv.

They need a little more work but the money saved far out weight the work.
could supply some pics later of the newest install on the convertible later.
right now I'm at work.

I think the design concepts was about $160 plus shipping.

my DC cobra rear wouldnt fit so i had to send it back and pay for the shipping back :notnice: it would wrap about the back all the way so it was about 1/4" too short to reach the rear quarter/fender. im beginning to think the body shop didnt remove the GT braces?