Rear seat delete kits..

• Sponsors (?)

This guy does some good work. He sells them on ebay also. I am having him make me one right now. I want it made with microsuede to mach my new Corbeau seats, so he is looking to see if he can get it now. He can do almost anything if you just e-mail him.

Some of those look kind of cheap. But over all, it looks like he does a good job. Also, A few of those look pretty thin. I just made one myself and I was going to use some thin wood for weight, then I returned it for some thincker plywood. I'm glad I did. It turned out awesome and you can still use it as a seat if you need to.

p.s. I'm going to put up pics of my seat delete tonight when I get home. Also, I have some materials left, so if someone wants to buy one, let me know or I can sell ya just the pieces of wood cut out. Which is the part that really takes most of the time.

rio95 said:
Some of those look kind of cheap. But over all, it looks like he does a good job. Also, A few of those look pretty thin. I just made one myself and I was going to use some thin wood for weight, then I returned it for some thincker plywood. I'm glad I did. It turned out awesome and you can still use it as a seat if you need to.

p.s. I'm going to put up pics of my seat delete tonight when I get home. Also, I have some materials left, so if someone wants to buy one, let me know or I can sell ya just the pieces of wood cut out. Which is the part that really takes most of the time.

PM me with a price! I'm too lazy to make one! :hail2: