Reasons it's great to be a guy!

Does that Charger -have- doors? It looks like there are no body gaps at the front and rear. So maybe they just welded in the body work all the way down the side, and you enter Dukes style.

• Sponsors (?)

GRGT1994 said:
Does that Charger -have- doors? It looks like there are no body gaps at the front and rear. So maybe they just welded in the body work all the way down the side, and you enter Dukes style.

Look closer, I think it has doors.

1933.jpg

GRGT1994 said:
look closer and you can see where the door lines break the light/reflection.

What was the thread topic anyway?

Ya I saw those on the side too. But look how big the hood body gaps are, and the door gaps are practically nonexistant. Sure the side of the car is on a harder angle than the hood in that shot. It still looks like there is something going on with the door.

SuperDust22 said:
There is a another person that can stay out of it.

Dustin

the disagreement or whatever is over but Im still pissed about this.... You single me out from all the other guys on here simply b/c I think its stupid that everyone is jumping on him. Yes the situation at hand was none of my business but you guys never explained into detail what was going on. Yes it is my fault for jumping into a convo that had nothing to with me but I thought you guys singling him out like that was just wrong. Then you turn on me when I was just stating the same things everyone else on this thread was stating. Thats bogus. Im sure your a cool dude, whatever but for you to jump on me is crap. I don't appriciate it at all. Water off a ducks back tho, isn't worth it