Remember that 7500 mile Shelby I found?

• Sponsors (?)

That's the one that had the primer grey side scoop on the passenger side. They sure did a crappy job making it match! Enlarge that bottom picture and you will see what I mean.

That aside, it sure was a find. When I first read this post I thought it was that other dark one in the shipping container or barn that had the original F-70s leaning up against the wall beside it.

Yes

So you're the SAAC Hemmings God that they were talking about in the description?
And remember before you answer that, what they said in Ghostbusters. :D

"... If someone asks if you're a god you say YES!"

"Yes" :rolleyes: (though I hate being acclaimed like that. I'm just a car guy like all of you.)

KK - I never did find out, so I am guessing it's just sitting up there in South Dakota.

You honestly do have the best job in the world, I should have went into journalism or something like that, I would have had a happier life, instead i went with computers, now all i get to do it sit online and dream while other people play. :hail2:

Ooops, my bad.. jaggerd @ yahoo.com

Andy, you're going into a career where you can play while others work, granted the whole carrying a pager and getting the call at unholy hours of the day sucks, but you'll get your chance to have a good time. :D

So you're the SAAC Hemmings God that they were talking about in the description?
And remember before you answer that, what they said in Ghostbusters. :D

"... If someone asks if you're a god you say YES!"

Geez thanx! :nonono:
Now we're gonna have to dig an addition to the Gutter just to accomodate His High Holiness' ego!

BTW Dan, :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

I'm happy to just be a minion.:D

Wish I could.........nope, just getting over (I hope) bronchitis, my computer was on the fritz and work has been driving me nutz.............

on the auto side.......I've got the skin on the pass. door shell, bonded and skin edges rolled, just need to hit it w/ a couple of spot welds, sand, prep and paint (primer) and she'll be ready to hang.

and for some more news...........
2 weeks ago I had a follow up PET scan, today was the office visit with the oncologist......................

Dan - If you have time, I'd like a copy of that article.
Might be working on the Cougar (in my ever-dwindling spare time); but I'd still like a Stang - especially a Shelby; from when he was good!

jimmy.allen(at)gmail.com

EDIT: Fuzzy, you're blowin' the doors off me (pun intended) on your resto work :shrug: But the Rodeo will be done in four weeks, and the weather is onlygetting better - no hard-freezes in the last 2-3 days :D