Roush Replacement Brake Pads for '05 Saleen

Does anyone know what the replacement brake pads are for the 14" drilled Brembos?

I'm asking because even Saleen doesn't know:jaw:

On my first call to Saleen they told nme I had Stop Techs. I got really excited and ordered new pads only to find out when I took the wheels off that they were Brembos.
On my next call to Saleen, they tell me that I sure do have Brembos (DUH!) but they don't kbnow what the replacement pads are or where to get them:jaw:

They then told me that the Ford GT pads are the replacements......wonder what they will tell me on my next phone call....

Thanks for all the help!

• Sponsors (?)

I would think the GT500 pads are a replacement..they are also 14 inch/6 piston brembos. I can't believe they dont know the little things like that....I so need to move out to SoCal and work there...but in the end, they'll be in michigan and thats not gonna happen for me :( lol

Saleen used the Brembo/Ford GT brakes only in 2005. So yes, you will need a set of pads from a Ford GT. I have not checked yet to see if there is a difference in the caliper from the GT and GT500. Hope this helps.

Casey