riced out GT

• Sponsors (?)

LOL I cat tell that car from a 240 SX on the side profile...Like I said in his G book, Japanese body kits do NOT look good on American cars...heck most of the time they dont even look good on Japanese cars LOL.

No one ever wrote a song for my car :( This was in his sign. book :D

"Please try and remember the beat to Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby before reading the below:

All Right Stop...collabarate and listen...
Your car is **** so what the **** were you thinkin
Something Grabs a hold of my attention
Ugly ass kit and ****ty suspension
Will it ever Stop, Yo I don't know
From fractory green to canary yellow
To the extreme I roc the mic like a vandal
Take off the wheels and it'll look like a sandal

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Man I never thoght I'd say this to another Mustang Owner but bro...you have got the ugliest ****en 'Stang I have ever seen in my entire life!!! I mean look at that thing. It looks like it has a ****en limp. What's up with the hydros or airshocks. And look at the headlights. I can't figure out if that thing has a black eye or a glass eye. Why the two different light housings? And what kind of car club are you the founder of? After looking at the other cars in your club I realize you aren't the only dumbass in your town, it's in the water. And thank god you put up a discloser for no one to take your pics. I mean I was about to make one of them my desktop...good thing you gave me clear warning.

Sad...a sad day for Mustang Enthusiasts. Ya know, now that I think of it, I'm betting there are even uglier cars than yours if I just took the time to look at the member pages of those who actually liked your ride."

:lol:

NewbStang said:
way to ruin everyone's day with that pictuer

here you go
eve4.jpg
i wanna toss her salad

NewbStang said:
way to ruin everyone's day with that pictuer

here you go
eve4.jpg

Damn, I didn't know that was your wife!!!...I'm so sorry man, i thought she was a hooker??? :shrug:

Oh, and the comment about the 6, i know it goes round and round, but the V6 guys all agree that, :nonono: That is The ugliest damn stang. I have a saleen kit on my car, he could have stayed american. But then again, until i do my future motor swap. I'm just a poser too. :rolleyes: