Ricers are everywhere...

• Sponsors (?)

that's hilarious. It seems like toyota is the official vehicle of every third world or war torn country. Trucks especially. They must be really easy to get overseas, or maybe it's because they run forever? :shrug:

Love the type r stickers on the taxi. Good find Jordan!

I took that picture about three days ago on a convoy run into town. The cars around here are mostly Toyota. They have these Type R stickers and some company called SURF all over the 4 Runners. I haven't hit anyone yet as a driver and hope not to be hit when I'm in the gunner's position. Although, with over 12,000 lbs of armoured Humvee I think we would win the momentum contest...:)

My buddy brought my truck back with half the hood missing, it was night and the 'tard CO told him to run Blackouts/nvg's. Well, the problem with that IS ALL THE STREETLIGHTS WORK! At least In musayib. Anyways, he saw a single headlight, thought it was a motorcycle swerved right, well, it was a Lorry, and he didnt get far enough right, probably hit about 35-40 mph. Beat up everyone in the truck, Gunner got lucky cause the Mk-19 was cocked to the side, other wise he'd a ate it.
Our Humvee's only weighed about 6500, Hardbacks, no armor, no doors. Just us and fiberglass. USMC KILL!

I was in Iraq, I looked at the pics you put up, That town looked just like Iraq, but with mountains in the background.
When I was there, it wasnt as bad, but it was the worst summer in Iraq, 135 degrees, 85%humidity. I took my door off, and my CO freaked "what the hell are you doing?"

"Sir, it's to hot to drive with the windows up, if a grenade enters the vehicle, I'm not going to let this door stop me from jumping out Sir." (hardbacks are notorious for the doors not opening from the inside)

"Sounds good" (I actually pulled my door off cause it was Freaking HOT!)

The next day a truck from a differnt unit had a grenade tossed in the door and blew up a dudes foot. After that NONE of our trucks had doors on them, thats how the iraqi's in the area knew not to attack our trucks.

On another not, we chased a stolen semi truck through a town, We got up to around 85 MPH in a A2 hmmwv problem wasthe semi truck topped out at the same speed and had a lead =( On the FLIP side, he couldnt out run the Mk-19 rounds when we got to open country. 85! I remember when I first got in, we had a1 hummers, if they pulled 55 on flat ground they were considerd fast, and if it could pull a moderate hill in 2wd it was considered torquey.

Now the a2's (new to the marines) can pull 80 on flat ground, and bomb up hill's in 2wd! throw it in 4 and your up damn near anything! Good time.