Build Thread "Rising from Ashes" 94 Cobra build thread

7C7360FD-3891-4A72-92D6-ACB5C0F91464.jpeg
7917DC12-A26B-4D71-B5AE-2AC536E91F6E.jpeg
A12ACA12-61BF-4157-8A52-3771B4661CF6.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I gotta ask…

You Post one thread after another of this build, or that, Detailing amazing paint work, engine mods, seat reupholstery, rear suspension, front suspension, brakes , and Wheel/tire upgrades..and then you do it over, and over 6 or more times a year.

Are we to believe that you are doing this all by yourself?
And if not, why aren’t you giving credit to those that are helping you?

Cause either you never sleep, you are a cyborg,…or you are taking credit for the sweat of employees.

Itd be nice to know whats going on to create these 10 builds you got going on, other than the every other night photo dump.

I gotta ask…

You Post one thread after another of this build, or that, Detailing amazing paint work, engine mods, seat reupholstery, rear suspension, front suspension, brakes , and Wheel/tire upgrades..and then you do it over, and over 6 or more times a year.

Cause either you never sleep, you are a cyborg,…or you are taking credit for the sweat of employees.

Itd be nice to know whats going on to create these 10 builds you got going on, other than the every other night photo dump.
I do 110% of the work on my personal cars. But Ive been doing them over the last 11 years so alot of this work was 4/5 yrs ago. I just didnt have time for build threads then. For instance I’ll be doing a build thread on my 88 GT at some point and I have been screwing with that car since 2011.

I gotta ask…

Example: I have a build thread but the beginning of the project started years ago. This is actually common on a lot of build threads. People just post casually to give people the feeling it’s happening “live”. We do this because if you do a big post, it’s long and people lose interest quick. It’s also helpful because it gives people time to digest and ask questions on how you did X and give them pointers. I myself could spin up a number of threads, some still in progress and some done.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users