Rodman Ford Car Show!?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok.. I looked through the info on this Show.. Pretty funny stuff check it out.

first, look at the catergories

then ask, why it's being held at a FORD dealer yet there's no Ford vehicle class at all while they have every other domestic and import listed..

Smart group running the show. :shrug:

dark_cobra_01 said:

then ask, why it's being held at a FORD dealer yet there's no Ford vehicle class at all while they have every other domestic and import listed..

w3ird. I think the best thing that I could do is teach my sister how to drive my car and enter it. :owned:

dark_cobra_01 said:

I talked to the guy running the show and he said he is going to have a Best Ford class and if enough Mustangs enter he will create a Best Mustang class.

Also, the show was originally supposed to be at Gillete Stadium but they couldnt have it there for some reason so they are having it at Rodman.

At $35 per entry I would hope they keep the class open even if only 2 cars showed up.. I say this because they stated on the catergory link above that a 5 car minimum was needed per class or it would be cancelled.. I've never heard of such a rule at any show (especially if they have made the trophies already or whatever they hand out).. And the fact that they still had every other car maker class except FORD is still a :nonono: :nonono: for me especially when it takes a call to the guy running the show to get them to even consider a Ford or Stang class. And to still not have the class posted originally with them knowing they're going to a Ford dealer such as Rodman for the show (is not gonna be impressive to the host of the show now is it.)

But whatever .. each his own