Roller spring perches, where to get them,?

• Sponsors (?)

grego37 said:
wow!
nice job.

Thanks, after looking at the Cobra Automotive page, I went to our local bearing store and found that bronze bushing. I asked the guy if he had a sealed bearing with the same ID. He showed me an R-14 2-RS bearing, I had the bronze bushing in one hand and the bearing in the other. I like making my own stuff and I thought to myself, ''putting a bearing in there would be a lot more work, but way cool, and it won't ever need grease!'' so I gave him the bronze bushing back and bought the bearings.

John

John's roller perches are one of the best upgrades I put on the 66. The front end is so much better. I wish I would have thought about rollerizing the whole front end when I was rebuilding it. Now I'll have to wait for something to go so I have a legitimate reason for swaping out all the parts.

10secgoal said:
With Jon's ( Opentracker ) help I made a set. Next is the sturt rods. Now I can hook on chitty tracks with 28 psi with street slicks.

Which strut rods did you use?? I to am after teh 11sec goal LOL... plus 1.25 around the road course. The car is a weekend warrior LOL

I think mine are competitively priced but that is JMHO. :)

SR1web.jpg

The 68+ will be ready in about a week.

http://users.ev1.net/~gbuzek/index.htm

heheh:

WARNING: This product is for track or "off-highway" competitive or performance use only. Do not operate vehicales eqipped with this product on public roads. No warrenty expressed or implied.

reminds me of the "DO NOT EAT" bags of silica that come in some packages...